There are books that meet you at just the right time. A time when you need them most and open to their messages.
I think it’s even fair to say that some of the messages we obtain from these books have the same ” feel good” dopamine effect we get from eating our favourite snack, going out shopping, making your first $10,000 or anything else that could give one a kick.
But let’s not get carried away and assume the same effect is universal. For some, these books will likely turn off others who rely exclusively on other methods of inspiration and encouragement.
Here are a few that I highly recommend and believe are worth browsing through. By the way, what do you think about the list, what book(s) would you recommend adding to this list?
1. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
2. The Power of Attitude by Mc Anderson
3. Bulk up and Gain Muscle by Akram Hamza Kangave
4. Die Empty by Todd Henry
5. Essentialism by Greg Mckeown
6. Traction by Gino Wickman
7. Building A story Brand by Donald Miller
8. Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey
9. Outwitting the Devil by Napoleon Hill
10. Psycho Cybernetics by Dr Maxeell Maltz
11. Reason and Reality by Hamis Kiggundu